We at Bliss Healthcare, Inc (“Company”) are constantly striving to provide excellent service to you, our customers, and business partners, while building a long-lasting relationship with you. To achieve these goals, we occasionally need information supplied by you (“User Information”) when you visit our site (the “Site”). Company takes seriously and values your privacy, and accordingly
The contents of the Site are provided for informational purposes only. Nothing contained in this Site is intended, or should be construed, as an endorsement or recommendation of any unrelated organization, society or any entity, which may be referenced in this site. Further, nothing is intended to furnish medical advice and opinions on diagnosis, treatment or care of an individual patient and/or a condition, all of which should be discussed with and obtained by consulting a physician.
You may register online at any of our web sites or offline, by providing us with personal information via phone, facsimile or mail. Registration is completely voluntary and free. Bliss Healthcare collects the following information:
- Contact information (such as name, office address, office phone and fax numbers, and email address), and
- other personal information (such as information about your professional background, licensure, practice and areas of specialization as well as any other personal information that you choose to provide us.)
We will tailor the materials we provide you based on the information in your profile, such as specialty. If you are a registered user of Bliss Healthcare Community products and services, we will also collect information about your use of our products and services. For example, we will record information about the forum activities in which you participate, newsletters you subscribe to, and web sites, tools and other services that you use.
Your IP Address & Cookies
How We Use the Information
In general, we use all of the User Information we collect in order to:
- respond to your requests for information
- provide you with products and services
- determine if you are eligible for certain products or services
- provide customer service
- provide you with additional information that may be of interest, including marketing and educational materials from us and our partners
In the event that you contact us for customer support through the Site, we may also request that you provide additional User Information relevant to the support requested by you. Users are under no obligation to provide such information. However, we cannot guarantee that we can provide customer support in the event that relevant information related to the use of our products or services is withheld. We may retain communications relating to customer support, and/or information drawn from such communications, for statistical and/or reference purposes. If you take our services (such as care programs, short term care, or wellness visits), you may provide us with a credit card number or bank account. This information will only be used to process your authorized payments. We will not disclose credit card numbers to any third party for marketing purposes under any circumstances.
We will share your information with third parties who perform services for us, but we forbid these companies from using your personal information for their own purposes. These companies align with Bliss Healthcare to deliver comprehensive care plan for you, and are authorized by the competent local, state, or federal agencies to provide such care under their own Privacy laws.
Please note that we may disclose any information as required by law, when necessary for health or safety purposes, or when needed to protect our legal rights. For example, we may disclose information about you in response to a subpoena. We may also disclose information about you in connection with the transfer of assets of our business. Additionally, as we continue to develop the Bliss Healthcare Community, we might sell or buy business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing privacy notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise).
Use and Sharing of User Information
User Information may be compiled into user profiles that are maintained by Company (or by third party services used by Bit ( to manage customer information), and may be used for the following purposes:
- To send you an e-mail communication for the purposes of validating your registration with the Site
- To verify the information that you have provided during registration in order to verify your qualifications to access the Site
- To send you information about Company, product updates, special offers, and newsletters
- To provide customer support for Company products and services
- To initiate or to respond to a subpoena, investigative demand, or other discovery request that is properly served pursuant to state or federal law
- To take actions necessary to protect and/or to defend Company’s rights and property (including intellectual property)
- To protect against misuse or unauthorized use of the Site
User Information may be shared with:
- Third party services that we use to manage customer information
- Third parties with whom we partner to enhance the products or services that we provide
- Third parties for the purpose of verifying your qualifications to access the Site
- Government agencies (including courts and law enforcement agencies)
- Parties to civil or criminal litigation or arbitration (including arbitrators and/or mediators involved in litigation or arbitration)
Certain User Information gathered through the Site may be sold or provided to third-party vendors for the purposes of solicitation or direct marketing. You have the right to opt out of having your User Information provided to third parties for direct marketing purposes. You may exercise this right at the time of registration by checking that option where provided, or at any later time by
sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not provide User Information to third parties used to manage customer information, or with whom we partner to enhance products or services, unless we receive assurances from such third party that it (1) will not use or disclose User Information for purposes of solicitation or direct marketing, and (2) will keep User Information secure using methods comparable to, or more secure than, the security methods used by Company. However, we do not control third parties, and we assume no liability in the event that a third party breaches its promises regarding confidentiality. We encourage you to contact us at email@example.com if you suspect that your User
Information has been comprised by a third party.
User information is stored in servers physically located in USA.
To the extent that you provide User Information to us concerning third parties, including information regarding your company, that information will be subject to the same conditions as set forth above.
To keep you informed of the latest improvements and provide alerts for which you opt in, Company will send you e-mail and or mobile alerts. If you do not want to receive the alerts, you can uncheck the box that requests the alert when you register, or unsubscribe through a link at the bottom of the alert. If you later decide that you want to receive the alerts, you can request it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right to Review, Correct and Delete User Information
If you provide us with User Information, you have the following rights with respect to that information:
- To review the User Information that you have supplied to us
- To request that we correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions in User Information that you have supplied to us
- To request that your User Information not be used to contact you
- To request that your User Information be removed from any solicitation list that we use
- To request that your User Information be deleted from our records
- To opt out of being solicited by this site or third parties
If you request that your User Information be deleted from our records, there may be a brief delay in our processing that request, while verify that the request is valid and originates from you as opposed to an unauthorized third party. If you request that your User Information be deleted, we reserve the right to terminate and/or limit your access to the Site. To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
No method of safeguarding information is 100% secure. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect User Information from unauthorized and improper access, use, disclosure, modification, and destruction. For example, we store the personal information you provide on computer servers with limited access that are located in controlled facilities.
- Company records all confidential transaction through secured encryptions (that is, HTTPS).
- All our systems and databases are located in secured cloud networks that have been backed up for failures and checked for highest level of security possible for a small business.
Within Company, we restrict access to User Information to individuals who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Links to Other Sites
Changes to Policy
Enforcement of This Privacy Statement
If you have questions regarding this statement, you should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not receive acknowledgement of your inquiry or we have not addressed your inquiry to your satisfaction, you should then contact us through phone call at (844)282-5477 Ext 101
We welcome your comments regarding this privacy statement. If you have questions about this statement or believe that we have not adhered to it, please contact us by email at email@example.com
Our address is:
4819 Emperor Blvd
Durham, NC 27703